In 2018, I want to make life changes, not just temporary edits. By working towards complete changes I am setting myself up for success. Rather than a temporary edit that would only make a quick fix.
Here are 8 things that can change your life in 2018:
- Stop complaining, appreciate how blessed you are everyday.
- Take advantage of alone time and reinvent yourself.
- Only make room for people who bring positive energy to your life.
- Less TV and Netflix time.
- Pick one skill you want to cultivate and take the time and effort to develop it.
- Set goals and commit to them.
- Get moving, sweat everyday to help boost your mood.
- Fail forward, learn from every mistake you make.
Along with these 8 things to change your life this year, commit to being present in every situation. Whether that be when you are alone or around other people, be fully existent and engaging in your life as well as those around you.
“You have to be the kind of person who can make the best of a Tuesday. You know those people who live for the weekends? They’re wishing their life away. You have to find something worth living for or else you’ll look back and realize you’ve wasted your life away.” -Drew Marvin
This is the year, this is your time to grow and learn. The reset button has been pressed for 2018, use it to your advantage. Be the best person you can be, be kind, find understanding. Look for the balance in your life and keep moving forward. Together, let’s make 2018 one to never forget by living each day fully.